Use of the website
It is assumed that you have read and agreed to all of the following Terms and Conditions of Use if you use this website (hereinafter: "this Site") of Tomatoh Inc. (hereinafter: "the Company").
Although information on this Site has been carefully prepared and managed, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of that information.
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Site and may fully or partially alter or delete the contents of this Site at any time without prior notice.
- The Company is not liable for any damage incurred for any reasons, including the occurrence of a problem on this Site, nor for suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this Site.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage in connection with the use of any information of third-party websites linked to or from this Site; your access to any of the linked sites is at your own risk.
The copyrights of all materials (texts, documents, images, audio clips, etc.) on this Site are the property of the Company or third parties and are protected under copyright and other laws. Unless copyright restrictions extend to reproduction and quotation for your personal domestic and non-commercial use, you are not allowed the secondary use of the materials on this Site through reproduction, translation or transmission without the permission of the copyright holder.
３．Intellectual property rights
Any and all intellectual property rights to the trade names, trademarks, logos and emblems used on this Site belong to the Company or other third parties. Use of the above is prohibited without prior permission from the Company or other parties that hold rights.
This Site is operated by the Company and application of the Terms and Conditions of Use is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Sapporo District Court is exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this Site.
In the use of this Site, the following actions are prohibited:
- Actions by the use of information on this Site that cause or may cause misunderstandings or damages to other third parties
- Libel, slander, defamation or threats of these actions against the Company and relevant organizations
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on copyrights, intellectual property rights, rights of publicity and other rights
- Actions that violate or may violate laws, ordinances and regulations or that are or may be contrary to public policy and morality
- Unauthorized access to this Site for the purposes of illegal acquisition, alteration or deletion of information, or for interference with or interruption of the operation of this Site by means of any communication program
You are advised to view this Site under the following environments. Some pages may not function in other than the recommended environment.
- Regarding Web Browsers
We recommend to use the latest version of your browser when viewing this Site.
- This Site contains contents such PDF and video.
In order to view, it is necessary to download the following web browser plug-ins compatible with each type of contents.
To download the Adobe Reader plug-in
Viewing PDF files on this Site requires the Adobe Reader plug-in.
Please download and install the Adobe Reader plug-in from the download site (free of charge).